Condominium/Cooperative Insurance (HO-6)

Condominium/Cooperative policies contain the same personal property and liability protections described in the Renters Insurance section. In addition, they also provide what is known as Dwelling Coverage. Most Coop/Condo associations insure the Building’s structure and common areas, but each unit’s interior construction is the responsibility of the owner. If an apartment is damaged or destroyed, the flooring, lighting fixtures, countertops, moldings, cabinets, etc. are the responsibility of the owner. Dwelling Coverage indemnifies the Insured so that the necessary repairs can be made to the interior of the unit.

KDB Brokerage Services LLC charges a one-time broker fee of $125.00 per policy for all new Property and Commercial clients.